TECHNICAL TRAINING AND DIPLOMA AUSTRALIA
Australia offers a wide range of Vocational Education and Training Courses (VET).
Develop your professional and personal competences, closely linked to the Australian Industry
Study programs based on a combination of study and practical work
Qualifications are granted by official institutions called Technical and Further Education Institutions (TAFE) and also by private institutions
VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING COURSES
- Company Management.
- Community and medical services.
- Communications and information technologies.
- Design and arts.
- Engineering and construction.
- Hotel management and tourism.
- Land management, agriculture, fishing, and forestry
TYPES OF TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Certificate I: 3 – 6 months.
- Certificate II and III: 6-12 months.
- Certificate IV: 1 year.
- Diploma from 1 – 2 years.
- Advanced Diploma. 2 – 2 years and half.